13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
It got me thing about:
what things am I seeking after?
Do the results or circumstances change how I seek things?
Virtue
Wisdom is knowing what to do.
Virtue is doing it!
How Do I Develop Christlike Attributes?
This week---
even by study and also by faith” (D&C 88:118).
Scripture Study
How does knowledge assist in doing the Lord’s work?
Alma 17:2–3 D&C 88:77–80
How can you obtain knowledge?
2 Nephi 32:1–5 D&C 76:5–10 Bible Dictionary, “Knowledge”
Moroni 10:5 D&C 88:118 Topical Guide, “Knowledge”
D&C 42:61
Alma 17:2–3 D&C 88:77–80
How can you obtain knowledge?
2 Nephi 32:1–5 D&C 76:5–10 Bible Dictionary, “Knowledge”
Moroni 10:5 D&C 88:118 Topical Guide, “Knowledge”
D&C 42:61
No comments:
Post a Comment